Open Security Controller (OSC) is a software-defined security orchestration solution that automates deployment of virtualized network security functions, like next-generation firewall, intrusion prevention systems and application data controllers. This is our second release, and second release this year!
The new big features include:
- OpenStack Ocata support, and we continue to support Newton as well
- Kubernetes beta support - check it out and give us feedback
- Neutron Service Function Chaining beta support
- Multi-policy support
- Expose IP/Mac addresses for security group members
- Open source of our test automation!
Job well done!