Well, THAT'S Handsy
-
You know those cringe-inducing pregnancy photos where the mom-to-be's
mostly naked and the shirtless dad is standing behind her caressing her
belly, and ...
Tuesday, November 27, 2007
libsoftcrypto gate building again!
I'm so excited - I'm finally back on the libsoftcrypto/removal of SUNWcry/SUNWcryr project, after being mired in other tasks for the most recent past, and the best news is I have the gate building again. Some of my recent code review comments I accepted caused build failures when a full clobber nightly was done (gotta love makefile magic ;-) and I also hit a flag day with librcyptoutil and its new version string. Good news, last night's full clobber build on sparc completed successfully. Now to see if it still passes tests, while I work on integrating the rest of my code review comments.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment